Koh Samae San Additional Information
- If Koh Samae San gets over crowded the program will be changed to Koh Kham.
- Convenient shops on the island provide drinks and instant cup of noodles only. Prepare your food and drink before taking the Ferry to the island.(There is a restaurant at the Harbor to buy food)
- If snorkeling equipment is needed, please inform the driver.
- Tour is Not Available on Thai public holidays, because the island will be over crowded.
2016 : Dec 31
2017 : Jan 1-3, Feb 22, Apr 6,13-17 ,May 1,2,5,6,8,10,20, Jul 10,15-19, Aug 12-14, Oct 23, Dec 5,11 Ferry time table
(the time can be changed depends on the situation)
In 9:00, 11:00, 13:00
Out 13:30, 15:00, 16:00 Koh Samae San & Koh Kham Rule
- Do not bring any alcohol beverage to the island.
- Do not cook or fish.
- Do not clean your feet on a washbasin.
- Snorkel gear is provided for Free but if damaged, the fine will be 1,000 Baht. Please check a snorkel gear before using it.
If you want to add turtle museum on your itinerary, please write down "Turtle museum" on the request and this itinerary is free of charge.
(Meeting time will be changed to 07:00 AM if you add turtle museum)
Extend tour and Drop off Information
- After finishing the tour, Drop-off point depends on the guest.
- For extended tour time, it will be cost extra 200 Baht/Hr. for a car, 300 Baht/Hr. for a van or innova.
Drop-off point: Suvarnabhumi airport, Hotels in Pattaya and Bangkok area (Free)
Drop-off point: Don Mueang Airport. The price is extra 500 Baht
Please inform your drop off place directly to the driver.
For an additional charge customer can pay directly to the driver.